lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016


I am 13 years, I have three brothers, I used to live with my dad and my mom but now I just live with my mom and one of my brothers.








The last year I decided to make a change to my hair but that it was not evident very much and now in the sun it turns out to be a little red, I would like to have the purple hair because I think  it would be something more entertained for me.








I like to wear any type of clothing but which I like most is the casual clothing because it is very
comfortable, I didn't used to wear a type of clothing in specific.



I used to watch many movies but now I see many series, one of my favorites is the walking dead because many unexpected things happen, people should see it, I recommend it too much, there is another series that is called skins and also I recommend it because many things happen and you can avoid them. There are series that I have loved and I consider them as the best.

I'd like to travel all over the world and learn about new cultures, I also want to improve my  English, I would like to be an adventurous person without fear of new things that can happen are good or bad but that are suitable for me.




WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIFE?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario